SpamVisualization.netA Single Function Site
6 different visualizations exist, and they are dynamically updated with the latest state of the Spam Catalog. Make sure to check them out, they are definitely worth looking at. Here is the a peek:
quantityGrid – Size of the last 2.000 Spam
timeTable – Daily Spam amount
wordScore – Used words in the last 250 Spam
Images Source: Flickr
And here’s the full list of the visualizations:
- quantityGrid – Size of the last 2.000 Spam
- wordScore Used words in the last 250 Spam
- toplevelCircle – Domain endings of 1.000 Spam
- ipQuadrangle – IP address of 1.000 Spam
- timeTable – Daily Spam amount
- basicShape – All data cube chain
SpamVisualization.net is the creation of Kim Asendorf.
To learn about what is new from SpamVisualization.net, simply follow the updates on Twitter @kimasendorf.
Suggested by: Alex G.
Subscribe to our feed and never miss another article.