GeoIPToolA Single Function Site
GeoIPTool is a useful tool to lookup the geolocation of an IP address. The use of the tool is straight forward, simply enter an IP address, and you will get the location of that IP on a Google map. Other relevant info such as host name, country, city, postal code, calling code, and latitude/longitude coordinates, are displayed on the left of the map.
- Get the geographical location of an IP address on a Google Map
- Displays relevant information of an IP address such as host name, country, city, postal code, calling code, and latitude/longitude coordinates
- Browser plugin available to easily search an IP from your own browser
- Can be added to a website
- The service is offered in English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Chinese, and Italian
Geolocation or geocoding tools are cool, and if you are a fan, check out TinyGeocoder.
Subscribe to our feed and never miss another article.